Back on Track!

26.6.09

I did have some trouble figuring out where to put this post. I just put a link there at that blog and writing it here. I went to the Electronics Market there to find out some Motors and other stuffs. I was really happy, that I was going to build something, some proximity sensing self controlled car. The sad part was that my Microcontroller Prototyping Board as I discovered was faulty. I was really dissapointed about that. Pretty Sad, I started planning to build a microcontroller programmer myself and a circuit that could make up my car.

I searched the internet for many home PCB etching techniques, and on I came across methods that uses photo paper method to transfer the toner. It was really a good technique, and after a few days of mental interia, I finally got to work, and transferred the toner beautifully.

And as my post-sem vacation has been extended I am pretty excited about the things I can do in that time.

I will always have a dissatisfied part of me, which will keep me reminding that I was meant for Physics, not Engineering, but some part of Engineering is FUN! That includes these rare moments of success after a gloomy design and planning period.

Aaah! Now I can sleep in a bit peace! :-)

Labels:

Post a Comment

0 Comments: